- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Jan 16 2019
- Time: 03:00 - 06:00
SEO in 2019
‘Fireside Chat’ Format—BYO Questions!
What is SEO? How can you get found on Google?
So what the heck is SEO? Why is it important for your website?
- Is it really necessary?
- What can it do for my website and business?
- How much does it cost? Is it worth my time and money?
- What does it look like in 2019? I knew about it in 2011, but it seems to have changed
- What do you mean it’s all about content?
- So can it help me get my website listed at the top of Google’s results, or not?!
- Is it something I can do myself or do I need to pay an expert?
WHAT TO BRING
Bring a notepad and pen, and whatever gadgets you use to take notes.
Ostii is the founder of Flowji, and a heart-centred entrepreneur who wants to empower others in his conscious community. As we live out our gifts, we build a better world together. Ostii’s particular gifts include mad SEO skills, keeping current with the internet’s lightning-paced changes, and teaching SEO to others.
Ostii’s been practicing SEO for 10 years as part of creating websites and teaching others how to create them. When he sidelined into his other love, yoga, and running Hepburn Retreat Centre, he held the number 1 & 2 positions on Google for “yoga retreat”, “meditation retreat ” and several other keywords. In 2 short years, his SEO expertise got the Centre’s web traffic up to 9,000 monthly unique visitors.
He is currently the Founder and CEO (Chief EarthConscious Officer) of digital agency, Flowji (www.flowji.com). Flowji supports you to create a web presence that will amplify your impact, mentoring you through the knowledge and skills for success on today’s web.
Flowji offers mentoring and workshops for DIY websites that make sense, make money, and make a difference. Amplify your impact. Liberate your business. Go with the Flowji.
NOTE: This event will be filmed—without capturing sound—to be used as background footage in Flowji promotional videos.