The Divi Weather plugin adds a new module to the Divi Builder that allows you to access and display current weather data for any location on Earth including over 200,000 cities thanks to the powerful (and free) Open Weather Map API.
Divi Weather takes advantage of the built in power of Divi to give you complete control over how the weather is displayed, including:
- more ways to specify your location, including city name, postal code and country code, and city ID
- current weather as well as forecasted weather up to 5 days out
- weather descriptions for both current and forecasted weather
- use Imperial or Metric units
- additional weather data such as wind speed/direction, min/max temperature, humidity, pressure
- fully style every aspect of the plugin, including icon colors, font styles, background styles, etc.
- a ton of CSS access points in the builder so you can write custom CSS in the builder to target every element the module uses.